Prayers Needed For Senior Girl Dental

Guest arlosmom

Guest arlosmom

I need a few prayers tomorrow for my new 11 1/2 yr. old senior girl Orla. We just got her a week ago but her teeth and gums were really terrible. She has been on antibiotics all week in preparation for her dental tomorrow. I am just worried about sedation since she is so old and all I know is that she is in general good health with a slight heart murmur. Please send good thoughts her way.

Edited by arlosmom

Maddie and I will be thinking of Orla and you and Roy all day tomorrow.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I'll be thinking abour Orla tomorrow, She'll feel much better in a another week.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Many prayers for your sweet senior girl.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest bluefawn

Sending prayers and gentle hugs for your girl :) Mine is 12 1/2, and she will be having hers cleaned soon. Just be sure to let the vet do the blood work beforehand, and if that is ok, she should do well. Keep us posted!

To quote my vet, "old age is not a disease." If you have a grey savy vet you trust and you've done the bloodwork, things should be fine.

Prayers for your girl and nervous mom (I'm the same way).

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest arlosmom

We called to inquire about Orla and they told us she was stirring around a little. Our vet had gone to lunch but the office manager told us that she had only pulled two teeth, one being an upper canine which was dead. I can rest a bit easier but I won't be completely anxiety free until she is home.

Guest arlosmom

Greyt news, Orla is home, and resting. She is in good health, only lost two teeth although I think she now only has 12 total left. She has had a little water and been out to potty so all seems well. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for my little senior lady.

That is wonderful news! Good girl, Orla! Hope you heal quickly!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

That is great news Deb about Orla. Now she has pearly whites.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]