Petflow.com Now Carries Acana ... Grain Free!

Guest eaglflyt

Guest eaglflyt

I just got an email from Ian at PetFlow.com and they are now carrying Acana grain free dry dog food. This is awesome! Our dogs thrive on Acana and it's not always convenient to get locally.

I'm happy dancin' in OK!

Shelly :pinkele

They do have a very good selection. The expiration dates on items I have received are well into 2011. Though the Canidae biscuit box is always somewhat squished the biscuits inside are in respectable shape & frankly the girls could care less. It is easy to rearrange your shipment plan.

Two things I would change is adjust the program so I could choose once or twice a month shipping on a particular date of the month. 'Cause I like to budget out & plan shipments to coincide with my paychecks. Gotta feed the animals first & buy for the humans with any leftover money. :rolleyes: But instead I just went in & adjusted all the dates to suit me. Would like ability to change online the items in my program order. When I tried there was a message that the program is being changed & to sent a message to their help department to change an order. I have just done that. Would not anticipate any problem there but will check my account in a few days to make sure that was done.

Though the prices are a bit more than I would pay in the stores, the convenience makes it worth that little extra. As the brands & products I like are not the most common & I live in the boonies I'd be running from store to store & rushing after work to get places before they close. Hmmm... Petflow saves me from speeding so probably safer for me, others & the planet as well. :lol