Happy Birthday Jed

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

today would have been jed's 6th birthday. sadly, he had to go before we could celebrate even one....sigh....i miss my big brindle boy. have a blast today...and one day we will get to celebrate properly. daddyman misses you.

the best of times...2-1-09...gotcha day

szzkpi.jpg

snuggling with althea within minutes

2yxnl15.jpg

enjoying his first frosty paws

miotw1.jpg

2iwaxhf.jpg

ndpjb8.jpg

Happy B-day Jed. Run with the angels big boy, stay safe and your Dad will see you again.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

So so so wrong that he was soo soo young.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

So sorry for your loss...particularly so young. My Jack had his sixth birthday at the bridge as well. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I always had a soft spot for your beautiful boy, Tom :(:cry1 He was such a cutie :beatheart and a first-class roacher :wub:

Happy Birthday, sweet Jed...

:grouphug :grouphug :gh_run2

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday, Jed. My boy Jack got to the bridge at about the same age.....just shy of six. May you run together free and happy.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Celebrate in style Jed, you have some great company to help you.

Hugs to you Tom.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Happy Birthday Jed... we're so sorry you didn't get to stay longer, but glad that you were in your Dad's life for a least a little while. Always remembered ... so very sorry he had to go Tom.