Leg Brace

Guest Maddison

Guest Maddison

Has anyone ever had a leg brace for a torn muscle? Maddie most likely injured a muscle in her rear leg, we didn't bother taking an x-ray to verify it with the vet, she agreed, she's just too old to put through all of that. If it's just a torn muscle it will heal itself, if it's just arthritis or worse cancer it wouldn't change the treatment. She's just too old to be putting through endless tests. We have her comfortable on pain meds but it would be nice to get a leg brace. I researched them online and they cost $350-$800 :eek I can't afford that. She will heal without it but if I could give her some extra help it would be nice. Does anyone know where I could get one or have one they don't need anymore and would like to sell cheap.

Guest IrskasMom

I am so sorry , Maddie is hurting.Maybe you could ask the Vet if a Ace Bandage(very long ) would do for Support??? I mean Humans rely on Ace Bandages and they work well. It also can be taken off for Resting . :blink: