Please Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

What a great update to read the first thing in the morning! :yay Sounds like she's almost back to normal, eh, normal

for her anyway, :lol now all she has to do is find the TP & then you'll know she's all better. :P

I can still hear one of the vets asking me if I noticed her doing anything odd prior to the stroke, and I don't think she quite understood that it made me laugh

:lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia, I am sorry to hear this. My prayer list is getting longer. Big :grouphug for Ekko and you.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Coming in late to the thread but so glad that Ekko is doing so much better.

What a scare and Kudos to you for reacting so fast and getting her to the vet.

:grouphug to you both

:clap I'm so happy to read this good outcome! :dogcookie Good Girl Ekko!!! and :bighug for you Claudia!

i shouldn't be so amazed, but every time I read about the incredible ability that our hounds have at recovery,,, i am just always amazed!

we are so lucky to have these wonderful beings in our lives!!! each one that i've been lucky enough to have in my life,, has changed me and made me a better person!

Keep up the good work Ekko!!!

Maybe your mom will put out a roll of TP just to watch you have a good time!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14