Please Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

Guest AbbyGirl

I just saw this. I am glad to see she is doing better! Lots of prayers going your way. I so love to read about Ekko and her adventures with toilet paper.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia, I am just seeing this, we will be saying prayers for Ekko and you that she continues to heal. now maddie has something to say

eKkO,

Mah partner in crime, get beTter real sOon as we have right our new book about our adventures in crime and TP.

I's be thinking of yoU mah buddie, Gett well soon :kiss2:getwell

Wubs :wub:

MaDdie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I'm just reading this now and am sooooo glad Ekko is doing so much better. :clap

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Thanks everyone. I don't want to get over confident but it seems that Ekko has just about fully recovered. Her rear leg is still rather strange, it turns inward some but doesn't seem to bother her or impair her in anyway.

We really got lucky thanks to all your good thoughts and prayers.

From Ekko:

To ma partner in crime, chapter II, almost ready to go to print, the hounds need us lol.gif

Edited by CaliforniaGreys

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Applause, applause!

Claudia, did the vets suggest aspirin or medication, or did you want to see how she did, first?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

So very glad to hear that Ekko is doing better, we had looked for her in Philly and then saw your report when we arrived home this morning. Many prayers and good thoughts being sent your way for you and all your babies, especially Ekko.

Oh, my goodness! Between getting ready for Dewey, and computer problems, I'm just seeing this.

Precious Ekko, please keep getting better and better. We love you!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Now that's the perfect final update. :)

Go Ekko!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Claudia, just seeing this for the first time. I'm so sorry this has happened to Ekko, but it sounds like she is recovering well. That girl is one tough cookie! Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way. Feel better soon, Ekko!!

:hope:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Claudia,

I had a big event this weekend and have nor been on the computer since Thursday. My heart just sank when I saw the title of your post. After racing through this thread, I am so happy to read that Ekko is doing much better now. What a horrible scare for all!

Continued healing thoughts being sent your way.

Belinda, Kare Bear, and Tessie the FUZZZZZZZ

JEEZ WOMAN!!! TAKE THE "FINAL UPDATE" OUT FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVENT READ THE WHOLE THING!!!! I JUST ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

JEEZ WOMAN!!! TAKE THE "FINAL UPDATE" OUT FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVENT READ THE WHOLE THING!!!! I JUST ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK!

Yes, I about burst into tears when I saw that. :weep

THANK GOODNESS it didn't mean that and she's doing better!!!! :confetti

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Excellent news. As a reward, Charmin? Scott? or Marcal?

I think it should be all three! Checking in on Ms. Ekko this morning.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

I'm sorry, I didn't think it sounded like that!

She's doing well this morning, just the issue with that back leg. She's a bit clingy which is unlike her. She did try to get something off the counter this morning which usually doesn't make me laugh but it did this morning.

I can still hear one of the vets asking me if I noticed her doing anything odd prior to the stroke, and I don't think she quite understood that it made me laugh lol.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Mah partner in crime, I's so glad youz is feeling better. Mommy waz stupid and left herz compooter on while she went to werk. he he he and did notz close the door to herz office. I am munching on papers from the trash bin while surfing.

Send me chapter 2 to proofread. I wonts ate it Is promize.

Continue to getz better Ekko

Wubs,

MadDie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]