I'm Back!

Guest Bamn

Well, I haven't been on in so long that I forgot my password and/or it wouldn't let me log on so I've updated my screen name to represent the new chapter in my life (greyhound coats). Some my remember me (not that I was an integral member or anything) as 1st Time, real name Brandy, with my grey Auggie. Since I was last on, we adopted our second boy, Nick. Such opposite personalities but both so wonderful. I have gotten married to my DBF of 6 years, gone to school, quit school, became a vet tech, quit being a tech and so much more. So glad to be back and see that so many are still here sharing stories/wisdom/sympathy/etc.

Thanks for still being here!

Brandy, Michael (DH), Auggie and Nick

Guest avadogner

Welcome back! I am new also and just brought home my Augie 3 days ago. We only have one g though. He's our Augie Doggie and he's 85 lbs of tan and black markings with a rockin' lemur tail. It sounds like you've had quite a year. Congrats on your wedding!

-ava and augie's mum

alicia

Welcome back! I am new also and just brought home my Augie 3 days ago. We only have one g though. He's our Augie Doggie and he's 85 lbs of tan and black markings with a rockin' lemur tail. It sounds like you've had quite a year. Congrats on your wedding!

-ava and augie's mum

alicia

Yeah!! Another Augie! So happy to be back!