To My "kobster"

Guest dramaqueen

Guest dramaqueen

On 10/02/10 will be a sad day for me because 4 yrs ago I lost my best friend Kobi to cancer. He(Systems Export)was my best friend & he opened my world to the greyhound. He was a spook but he was my spook & I protected & showed him that the world wasn't so scary when people loved you. He returned his love by always showing his warmth & always covered me with sloppy kisses. You always will have a place in my heart & it seems like I lost you yesterday. Always Run Free without fear!

Guest dramaqueen

Yes My Kobi was a big handsome guy. Where his gold collar is was covering the lumps on the sides of his throat & his tongue had a lump the size of a golf ball & the Vet said that's the first time he saw cancer manifest itself inside the mouth on the back of the tongue. There was no way to save him because they would have had to remove so much of his tongue he could not have survived. In that picture you would never guess how the cancer was eating him up. He passed a couple weeks after that photo.