It's The Soul Afraid Of Dying That Never Learns To Live

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

What a beautiful special soul she was.... it shines through in her photos....

So deeply sorry for the loss of your Rose f_yellow for rememberence

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytfulhounds

Godspeed beautiful Rose! You are no longer fighting that horrible disease.....run with the angels & watch over your humans until you are all together one day. :brokenheart

:f_pink

I am so sorry for your loss of Rose, but so touched by your love and devotion to this beautiful girl.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm so sorry she couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FreddyGirl

Thank you for giving Rose the life she deserved. I have enjoyed seeing her swimming photos throughout the year.

God speed Baby girl. You are with so many wonderful others. :f_red

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Thank you all for your kind and loving words. Rose left a mark on us forever. We laid her to rest in one of her favorite sun soaking spots today. We own this house and she will forever be with us. She shares her section of the yard with a beautiful, tiny Golden puppy who passed earlier this month.

You are missed Rose. The park wasn't the same today without you.

She may not have had long with you but that time was the very best of her life and that's what she took with her. She was a beautiful girl and I loved her swimming pictures. Rest well, sweet girl.

Edited by fourofem

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest mcsheltie

I am so sorry. I wish I could heal your broken heart. She is a shining example of how we all should live. You were so blessed to have found each other.

I'm so sorry you've lost your lovely girl.

Thinking of you...

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

There's a rose in the garden

It will bloom if you're sure

That you pay close attention

I'm so sorry for your loss

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

:cry1 I'm so sorry. :grouphug:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound