Dodgem By Design

dmdsmoxie

I'm sad to hear this. House and Kevin are both DBD sons. Neither of them inherited his racing prowess but they sure got his good looks. Rest well handsome boy and know that two of your finest are here with me.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Rest well sweet Dodgem.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

So so sad to read this. Ollie, his son not only has his daddy'd gorgeous looks, Ollie also was an incredible racer until he broke his right hock Aug. 09. He also had a greyt litter with my Elsie.

God Speed beautiful boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

How sad. :( :( He was Sagan's "daddy" too. :(

Rest in peace, beautiful boy. :f_white:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Just found out it was Osteo.

So bummed about that. :(

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Dang. What is it about that line and osteo? My Argus (Gable Dodge pup) fell to that also, as did Gable Dodge.

My (completely unscientific) theory is that Dodge/Dodgem dogs tend to be stocky, with a lot of bone. More bone = more susceptibility to osteo?

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Dang. What is it about that line and osteo? My Argus (Gable Dodge pup) fell to that also, as did Gable Dodge.

My (completely unscientific) theory is that Dodge/Dodgem dogs tend to be stocky, with a lot of bone. More bone = more susceptibility to osteo?

Dodgegem, Gable AND wigwam all died of osteo. Not good.

Let's not think about that....

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Let's not think about that....

You are so right Blair. None of know what the future holds for us or our hounds. Enjoy every minute, cherish every moment. Life is short.

Love the ones you love to the fullest.

• 2 weeks later...