Flying Lynch

Anne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Anne, I am so sorry for your loss - what a journey you and Lynch had down the pathway paved with love. You were truly blessed to share his journey.

Run with the angels sweet Lynch you are with the very very best ~

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Lynch.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

What a beautiful tribute to your friend, I am so sorry.

Godspeed sweet Lynch :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Lynch. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I am perpetually amazed by these hounds that we love so dearly and hand our hearts to. They are strong and resiliant, capable of learning, adapting and adjusting to so many different situations. Lynch sounds as if he was a most remarkable hound, loved by a wonderful family. Thank you for giving him a life of love and adoration. Thank you for celebrating his life with us. As sadness retreats, pain turns to a heart that laughs with memories of one so clearly loved lilheart.gif

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I will always remember Lynch with fondness. His trainer Lynn, asked me what I thought was wrong with him and I said I wonder if he can see OK? He had been to 2 tracks before Geneva Lakes and could not break his maiden. His owner even paid for his neuter, even though he had paid a LOT of money for Lynch. I had to drive Lynch most of the way, I did not want to GUR a dog who could not see. I remember that day as if it was yesterday.

Fly free Lynch! You can see everything now!!

White light and prayers

Donna Weeks

anne, we are very sorry for your loss of lynch. your tribute brought tears to my eyes. godspeed beautiful boy. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest avadogner

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I just wept reading your memorial and the quote included. My girl Ava came to us at 18 months after some unknown us accident leaving a 4 in long .5 in wide gash up the back of her neck. she was so incredibly fragile and afraid of the world. But that changed as the ways the ways of the world force us to. Ava is now going on 11 and having problems with her hips. She has blossomed from a traumatized dog to a personal therapy dog to me. I am awaiting a kidney transplant and spend most days sick in bed with her at my side. I see how she has aged and I fear everyday for her loss but thank the Lord for each moment we have left together. It sounds like Ava and Lynch would have like each other and had much in common. I can't imagine how much pain you feel at his loss and know mine is in the future. The quote you used was spot on. We get so much from them but only have such a short time. Perhaps that is why they are so very endearing and special. If only people could live the way dogs and especially greyhounds do. I hope you find peace and know that you are in my thoughts.

-ava and augie's mum

Very sorry for your loss of Lynch, he was a very handsome boy.

Run free sweetie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.