Mandy Could Use Good Thoughts

MandysMom

My sweet Mandy is undergoing a much-needed dental today. We're also doing some x-rays because she's started to limp. :( I dropped a note to her vet yesterday to ask some questions about the dental and mentioned the limp. She replied that she would x-ray and that "it's probably a soft tissue injury, but I'll sleep better myself knowing that." She is such a great vet!

Anyhow, I'd appreciate good thought for my girl to have an uneventful dental and clear x-rays. Thank you!

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Christine will take good care of her, but sending good thoughts anyway :):hope

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Mandy, sweet girl, sending lots of good thoughts out to you!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I just got word that Mandy is waking up nicely! The dental went well and the x-rays show no problems! I can pick her up at 5. Thank you for thinking of her.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Wonderful news!!!!:colgate :colgate

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I just got word that Mandy is waking up nicely! The dental went well and the x-rays show no problems! I can pick her up at 5. Thank you for thinking of her.

Excellent!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless