Could You Sparea Good Thought Or Two?

My hansome guy Fast is over at the vet having part of his tail amputated due to happy tail. It's finally gotten to the point that it will not heal. Even though the vet that saw him yesterday that it was looking better, this coming from a different vet who last month. My family and I don't agree with her though. We think it looks worse.

If you guys could spare a good thought for my guy Fast, I really would appericate it.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Aww, poor guy. Good thoughts for him today.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Many good thoughts from us too. And Wayne asked if you will tell Fast that he will do great and be as handsome as ever.

Wayne also lost most of his tail to happy tail

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Good thoughts for Fast. John E lost about an inch or so of his tail and he was fine. You couldn't even tell.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Fast,

don't worry you'll be even cooler than before. Some of the handsomest houndies in the whole world have manicured tails. Goldie, me and even Hot Rod all have had customized tails and I think the girl houndies really like it too!. Hope you get better fast!

Yer GT friend,

Minny (also a boy houndie)

I just got off the phone with vet's office. They said the surgery went well, but he was still a little groggy form the sedation. But he was doing fine. And my mom said they were also going to polish his teeth too since was already sedated,

But over all it sounds like he did really good and we can pick him up after 5 pm tonight..

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

He's seems to be back to his old self. Minus some tail. He didn't want to eat the night he came home from the vet's office. So my mom made a extra hamburger patty for him. They had burgers that niht at my house.

www.gpawisconsin.org