• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy, there really are no words. Just know I care. :grouphug

Godspeed Bobbi :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

i'm sorry to read of bobbi's passing. i think i may have a few pictures of bobbi when i was at GIG this year. i believe this is her:

848468957_qzTGA-M.jpg

i'm more than happy to send you copies of pictures of her if you wish. let me know.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest EmbersDad

run free bobbi. that one pic really reminds me of ember with the lil bit of coal dust on her nose. find your sister, and you will see your twin and some big goofy brindle boy. im sure all four of you will be fast friends :angelwings

My heart is breaking for you.:weep:grouphug

Oh the eyes-how they reach out and splash you with soft gentle love.

That last picture is priceless. It is so obvious that you two are really one. If ever you could see the joining of souls and spirits you can see it in that picture. She will be with you always.

Bobbi, My little girl has compressed vertebra in her neck too. I know how very brave and courageous and noble you were to adapt to it and tolerate the pain and still be so loving and giving. Run pain free sweetie- run fast and happy and wow ee pain free! You are loved always.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Edited by racindog

I'm so sorry for your loss. God Speed, Bobbi.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh, what a lovely lady she was.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Bobbi.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sad news, Nancy. I remember well the days at the park, with your four and my two, and how Bobbi would come running to you in her funny way, and we would laugh at her special charm. A sweet, sweet dog and a gentle soul. Some greys are particularly kissable and she was one of those. She will be missed. R.