Letting Frost Go Today...

Guest LoveMyFrost

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry it's time for your sweet boy to leave you. :cry1 Know that he'll be in the best of company at the Bridge. :heart Prayers for a swift and gentle transition... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thoughts are with you at this most difficult time. You are so right to tell him that he will run free without pain. It is the one blessing that we can give them - to end discomfort at the end of an otherwise wonderful life.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

This is heartbreaking. I am so sorry. Remember that missing someone is a way of keeping them with us, even when they are not. :grouphug

Godspeed dear Frosty :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Thinking of you and Frost and wishing you peace and comfort :grouphug .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

You have held him close with open arms, letting him go with love. May your heart heal with memories of your sweet boy.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest LoveMyFrost

He's gone. I layed on the floor with him face to face, staring into his beautiful eyes when he took his last breath. We were able to stay with him for a short while afterwards to say more good-byes and I love yous. He had a really rough last year and I could have kept him with me a little longer. But with the winter months coming around the corner his joints would have stiffened up even more. I know I did the right thing, but I still feel so guilty. He was a beatiful, loving boy. Greyhounds are such fabulous animals and quickly become part of the family. We have another dog that is not a Greyhound, but I'm thankful he's here so my routine will stay the same. It's soooo different here without Frost. We had our first meal without him staring at us. :):lol

Thank you ALL so much. This is a fabulous site and I think I will come back and hopefully get to know you all. I'm still trying to post a photo. If I can't I'll you up on the offer to email to you to post.

{{{HUGS}}}

He's gone. I layed on the floor with him face to face, staring into his beautiful eyes when he took his last breath. We were able to stay with him for a short while afterwards to say more good-byes and I love yous. He had a really rough last year and I could have kept him with me a little longer. But with the winter months coming around the corner his joints would have stiffened up even more. I know I did the right thing, but I still feel so guilty. He was a beatiful, loving boy. Greyhounds are such fabulous animals and quickly become part of the family. We have another dog that is not a Greyhound, but I'm thankful he's here so my routine will stay the same. It's soooo different here without Frost. We had our first meal without him staring at us. :):lol

Thank you ALL so much. This is a fabulous site and I think I will come back and hopefully get to know you all. I'm still trying to post a photo. If I can't I'll you up on the offer to email to you to post.

{{{HUGS}}}

He left this world looking into the loving eyes of his people. I'm so sorry for your loss.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest mcsheltie

It was shortly after 5 PM today as I was driving home, I saw a rainbow. It hadn't rained here and it was mostly sunny all afternoon. I was wondering what the significance of it was.

I am just seeing this thread, I think Frost was sending a message. He is okay and happy. He loves you!

Guest LoveMyFrost

It was shortly after 5 PM today as I was driving home, I saw a rainbow. It hadn't rained here and it was mostly sunny all afternoon. I was wondering what the significance of it was.

I am just seeing this thread, I think Frost was sending a message. He is okay and happy. He loves you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!! :):yay

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Frost.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)