With Sadness Gt Member Woolfy

galgomum

How very sad. He was far too young. My condolences and prayers to his family.

:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

OMG I am shocked and so sad to read this. Richard was the 1st person to step up to the plate when we were arranging a GUR with Polli and her sister Bobbi 3+ years ago. He was willing to do everything and anything to make this happen for us, from GURing to putting up Rich for as many nights as necessary, We wound up hauling her and her sister, but Richard and I stayed in touch via emails and PMs over the years.

My heart is broken for his wife and family.

God Speed Richard. Now, you can finally meet Polli. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Dear GT family,

Thank-you so much for your prayers, kind words, and expressions of sympathy. I just looked on the site this AM to inform you of his passing, and was deeply moved by what I saw.

Richard went to be with the Lord on September 11, 2010. He died in his sleep with me at his side and his beloved greyhounds asleep in their beds close by. He died in peace after a perfect vacation. Please see link below for obituary and arrangements, as well as on line guest book.http://baue.com/_mgxroot/page_11059.php

Now he is with Peek-A-Boo, D.O.G., and Tuf, who predeceased him. I see that a "platter night" is planned.:f_pink :f_pink

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kunder

St. Charles Mo.

Litter#: Tuf 72180 Crossed over the Bridge 7-5-05, D.O.G. 55539 Cross over the bridge, Peek-A-Boo 60707 Cross over the bridge, Romeo 97537, Julie 26989