Hirasaku Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10

Wonder

Guest mcsheltie

OMG! There are no words for such a horrid tragedy. Kari... NO WAY did you fail her. PLEASE don't think that. She is looking down on you with love.

God just wanted her home. She is now in the best forever home, where we all will be together again some day.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KennelMom

Ah, Kari, I'm so sorry :grouphug You are one of the best foster moms ever and I can't imagine you failing any dog in any way! Sending you hugs and prayers...

Godspeed, sweet Hana...

Kari :grouphug I am so sorry.

Godspeed sweet Hana :f_white

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so sorry for you. Godspeed Hana.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm SO sorry, your a wonderful foster mom.

Sometimes there are things beyond our control and while I don't know what happened to Hana I imagine this was one of those cases. flowers_red.gif

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Oh gosh, I can't think of anything to say...but she looked so happy and was getting so much love. I was checking out the picture of her standing with her brother, how her leg was all mixed with his, so sweet. Thank you for taking care of her....

Cathy

Cathy, I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I didn't have time to pm you as I was rushing out the door to go to Iowa to pick up a hound. My stupid laptop decided to act up so I had to run to work to post this and then didn't have time to do anything else.

She was your baby too. :grouphug

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Kari, I am so sorry :weep

I know how special she was to you, I know you must be shattered :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Kari, I am so sorry :grouphug You did not fail her. You loved her. I know you must be so broken. :grouphug

Run Free sweet Hana

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Oh, she was just a baby! So very sad.

I'm so sorry that you and Hana's family have lost this precious little girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:grouphug I'm so very sorry. :cry1f_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

What a terrible shock for such a young girlie looking forward to her new home!! Please accept my sympathies and, in no way, was it your fault for the way things happened!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background