Hello!

Guest AmazinGreyz

Guest AmazinGreyz

I've been reading the posts here for a goodly time. I really appreciate all the helpful information I've gotten and thank you all.

I'm the very proud mom of Ivan (the Terrific) and ChancyDancer, the whippet.

I was lucky to first find Chancy in a shelter six years ago. He was seven at the time, and it was love at first sight.

Earlier this year, after a long search and lots of research my Ivan decided to come home. There have been a few issues dealing with diet and the dreaded soft-serve poops, but thanks to some tips I've learned here, all is under control. Ivan is a dream Greyhound. He's so very well behaved, loves people, is good at ignoring the three silly kitty girls with whom he lives, and is my heart.

We live in Central Pennsylvania, near the Susquehanna. To keep my boys and girls in the bestest of foods, we're letting the job move us to the Harrisburg area in the very near future. I'm looking forward to meeting Grey-folk there! Getting ready for a move has kept us all very busy over the last few months.

I'm still learning, so be gentle!

Welcome from Ontario!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest AmazinGreyz

Why thank you!!

I'm still learning, so I'm hoping the picture of my two boys comes through ok. My puter skills are a bit limited.... frankly limited to button pushing

P1000210.jpg?t=1284250506

Guest AmazinGreyz

Awww! Your whippet has the same look in his eye as my Chancy gets when he's tolerating us all.

Here's another look at Ivan with his dollies

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/IvansMommy/Ivan%20and%20Chance/P1000197.jpg?t=1284251726

Here's one of Chancy nesting (his favorite sofa since the pillows can make the bestest custom nest)

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/IvansMommy/Ivan%20and%20Chance/P1000205.jpg?t=1284251862