My Twins Would Of Been 52 Today

6greyhounds

Thoughts to you on his difficult day of rememberance.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

sending you many, many hugs, Beryl :grouphug :grouphug I know your sweet children are looking down from you from Heaven and I know you will see them again someday.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thank you all for caring and for the hugs, prayers and especially the TLC. I did go to the Greyhound Reunion and did enjoy myself. I was going to attach a picture but it is too big let me see if I can make it smaller or put on pb

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Guest argolola

sending you many, many hugs, Beryl :grouphug :grouphug I know your sweet children are looking down from you from Heaven and I know you will see them again someday.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I couldn't have said it any better.

May God bless you and turn your tears to smiles as you reminisce.

I'm so sorry, Beryl. Losing a child is the absolute worst thing that can happen...and you've lost two. My heart breaks for you.

Thank you went to the GHG picnic on Sunday and enoyed myself

To everyone I want to thank you for your kind thoughts and TLC

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

:grouphug You've had so many losses...anniversaries must be particularly difficult. I'm glad you enjoyed the picnic.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross