Need Good Treat Bag

I know someone who makes really cute ones. I'll go dig up the info for you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Here's a picture of one.

37784_451008344743_144993364743_6127308_2512023_n.jpg

I couldn't find them on her website but I'm sure if you contact her you could get one. My link

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest aeroangie

I use my husband's old ugly neoprene fanny pack that's 25 years old I think! It actually was something he used for scuba diving/spear fishing I think. It's bright orange! Maybe I will upgrade now that I saw a cute one on here.

Guest Houndstown

Outward Hound makes a good one that can hold treats, a ball, whatever. It even has a slot you can slip your belt through so it will stay on your hip even if your pup knocks you over! It has a draw string top that's easy to open with one hand as well.

premire pouches work really well. just remember to stick them in the fridge when you are not using them. they goodies can be smelled a mile a way by a hungry greyhound. i hung our first pouch on the shoe rack in the closet. emily smelled it hanging there tried to get it down, nearly destroying the hanging metal shoerack. she ate the bottom of the bag to get to the goodies.

i love the way they open and close, a place to hange a short tab leash or keys, an additional pouch. well worth the money, especially when you run and the treats don't fall out.

We use high value treats that would get my pockets messy and zip lock bags are too slow for me. (I am not very coordinated.) My Premier treat pouch was a bit big but that made it easy to get to the treats. It was nice for about a year until it unfortunately broke a hinge. Since, I have found a nylon fanny pack works fairly well. However, there are several in our class who use an easy to wash pouch that ties on easily like a belt and has two pockets for our high & even higher value treats.

At just $0.99 it is hard to beat. :lol3306bfea-b08a-4122-b001-d58fe6d765b7_300.jpg

At just $0.99 it is hard to beat. :lol3306bfea-b08a-4122-b001-d58fe6d765b7_300.jpg

I just used this for Atlas' obedience class. I used hot dogs for treats sometimes & just put them in a sanwich baggie in the nail pouch. And it was $.79 here in Greensboro. :P

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

And I'm even cheaper.....I use my pocket.

Me too!

Just did my laundry, and when I opened up the washer, there was a Milk-Bone, all nice and clean!!!

Every coat/jacket/and windbreaker I own has dog biscuits in the pocket!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

hinges need periodic oiling[/b].

Perhaps that was my problem. Could have been accidental damage or just plain the bad luck of getting the inevitable bad product in a mass produced age. It is still useable in some circumstances. Problem is that the bag no longer closes. I am 4'10" & my performance dog is 29-30" tall putting the bag at perfect snacking height. lol On the plus side, it gives a a wonderful opportunity to practice zen. :)