Hello From South Jersey

Guest greenbottle27

Guest greenbottle27

Just a quick hello to everyone!

My husband and I live in the Garden State. He has his own hardscaping business and coaches HS football. I work for a magazine publisher and enjoy raising the cutest toddler ev-er! Our pack includes Gina - black needle nose(ICU Talk the Talk, Gabby - white brindle needle nose (Oops! from Kansas), Greta - hairy hairless crested (cancer/puppy mill survivor Survivor from WV) and Lou the cat (rescued from the back woods of Salem County). Pictures below. Hope I don't bore ya! Look forward to cyber meeting y’all!

BTW - This Saturday, if you haven’t heard, there is a GUR for a lil 71# male. He is heading from Massachusetts to his furever home in Virginia to be with his sister. Just a shout out to the big hearted volunteers who have helped this come to fruition. I will be taking a short leg of the haul – safe travels to everyone! Especially Juanpablomontoya – you are almost home bud!

Gabby and Greta

DSC_0207.jpg

Gina and Lou

GinaandLou.jpg

Lou giving Gina a bath

IMG_0482.jpg

Hubby and lil guy

FrankandAnthonyshore3.jpg

Family at Dewey 2009

IMG_1184.jpg

Gabby and her littermates just off the hauler - just 3 years ago in May!

100_3027.jpg

Happy 3rd Birthday Gabbers!

DSC_0320-1.jpg

Gabby in her fav mink by Cottage Hound Designs!

GabbyinherminkwithSanta.jpg

CBS3 Backyard BBQ - Me and my BFF with the adoptables

AbbyJulieCBS3Adoptables.jpg

Me and Gabby at Grapehounds 2010

JulandGabbyGH2010.jpg

Happy Easter Gabbers!

HappyEasterGabby.jpg

Welcome to GT.

Your Gabby and Trish's Bear are siblings?

Resized to 40% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlarge100_3027.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest greenbottle27

Wow guys - what a warm welcome! From some old and new faces :) I'll try to refrain from my North Jersey jokes!

Bernadette - I hope you are in bed fast asleep! You have an early morning and long day ahead of you. Thanks tons for helping with tomorrow's GUR and thank Bob for keeing you company instead of Alena. My heart goes out to those girls and Gabe. I wish there was something that could help them.

@ Judy - Yes! Bear and Gabby are littermates! Also pictured are Sassi(Denise and Frank) and Miki (Judy Dillion). Gabby is my heart - can you tell?

@ Jane - thank you again, TONS for reaching out on GT for Juanpablo. It worked out perfectly and Claudia is super nice. I wish I was meeting her in CT to ive her a big hug! Also, good news, Dad was discharged yesterday. However, they want to wait for the colon biopsy for 6 weeks. His lungs are not up to par with the penumonia. I'm not keen on waiting to know if it is cancer or not, but I am not a doctor. Which is a blessing since I can kill a catus.

@ Nancy - Dewey is in the air for me. I was looking for someone to take my room but no takers yet. Fingers are crossed that nobody takes the room and my dad is well enough that I can go. God willing, it'll all work out, right?

Welcome to GT!

I was going to comment that You have Bear's littermate, but Judy beat me to it. We know Trish through our Follow That Hound connection.

You have a beautiful family.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greenbottle27

Thanks and thanks :) Yes, Bear is Gabby's littermate - sounds like Bear is a popular studmuffin ;) I'll have to school myself on the Follow That Hound Connection. That is new to me.

Guest jettcricket

Beautiful pics of beautiful puppers. What part of So. Jersey do you live? I live in Bayville, very close to Toms River.

Maybe will run into each other one day...

So Juanpablomontoya must be the boy Claudia was telling me about. She was so excited to be doing her first GUR! How exciting for you all.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest jettcricket
<br />Beautiful pics of beautiful puppers.  What part of So. Jersey do you live?  I live in Bayville, very close to Toms River.<br /><br />Maybe will run into each other one day...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Umm...ok, I just realized your from Salmen County...

I've met Gabby - I recognized her in her fur! :lol

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis