Now Fuzzy Face Needs Your Prayers

Yesterday Laura & I took poor Fuzzy to the vet & got terrible news. This is the stray greyhound/deerhound cross that it took us a month to capture last year. She was having a very hard time keeping food down & was just wasn't right. She has full blood work done & our vet came back to say he didn't know how she was still alive as she has serious renal failure. There is a terrible abscessed tooth that we had wanted removed but he was afraid she might not make it but we did put her on 10 days of B12 & amox. injections to see if she perks up. He said let her eat any type of food she wants & to remember the 3 As aswe watch her. Jerry was upset when we got home as this is "his" grey & he feels so bad for her becasue she's really had a terrible life. Poor Laura has lost 5 dogs this year & isn't ready to lose another so soon.

I'm so sorry. I hope the medications help Fuzzy. Laura and the rest of the family have endured far too much loss lately.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

She does not like Daddy giving her the shots but seems to feel better. She now runs around in the mornings with the rest of the crew & will eat most of a large can of food at a time ( 3-4 times a day). Yesterday when I went to pick Laura up to make a food run all the dogs came running out but her, she saw my van & got scared. Laura didn't know I was on the property when she opened her front door but the dogs did! Bully led them all down the hill to me & took the grey girls down to the front gate ( thank goodness I'd closed it) I loaded everyone in the van for a ride back up to the house. Fuzzy was glad to see me when I walked inside & then came over to greet me. We're taking things a day at a time.