Good Thoughts For Bobbi

Guest FreddyGirl

Haven't had a chance to call you today, how was the night?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FreddyGirl

Put her back on Deramaxx today. She cried out when Corey, the brute, LOL, pushed her in the hallway. (my house is small=narrow hallways)

Her spirits are fabulous. I took the dogs on errands today to get them out of the house, grocery store etc. She loves it!!! No chariot ride today as I am attempting to keep her quiet.

I will continue to monitor her tomorrow. I'm in contact with the vet via email and can always get to see her on Saturday if needed, to pick up Pred.

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers for Bobbi Girl, my baby girl.

Guest IrskasMom

I know exactly what you mean , Challenging Eater :blink: .I think my Morty is related to her. Just thinking about GIG where I seen you with your Crew. Bobbi was in her little Buggi and I think it was Freddy with you to. So cute . I will check back for a Morning Update to see how the Night went.

Edited by IrskasMom

Guest FreddyGirl

Bobbi started Prednisone today. The vet indicated that she has Brusitis (spelling?) and that the Pred should reduce the inflammation. She also told me that this will flare up from time to time. She is on 20mg daily for one week, 10mg daily for one week and the 10 mg alternating days until prescription is gone. Bobbi is a good girl and lets me know when she has to potty, even at 2AM on a daily basis. While at work, I will lay down large disposable pads just in case. And if she misses, I'll throw the runners in the wash.

Fingers crossed that the side effects of increased appetite makes feeding time easier for me!