New Registrations Fail

Jeff

My apologies for the problem, it is something we are working on. If your registration failed due to the following error:

Hourly registration attempts exceeded!

Press your back button and try something else.

Please use the SUPPORT link under our banner, and copy/paste the email text into the support forum, and we will validate your account.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Jeff...a little unrelated - but going back to when I registered in June. Because I had started to register once before, my email must have been in your system (removed) so it wouldn't let me use it again - forcing me to use my work one for notifications (removed). I don't really want to do that - but it still won't let me change to the mychip1 account. Any way the old registration of it can be cleared so I can use it again?

Thanks.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

We don't allow members to register with a free email, so you will get an error saying it is in use (it used to say it wasn't allowed). If you want your email changed to a freemail, submit a ticket

Thank you!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.