Joe T. Reporter Needs The Power Of Gt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never met the famous Joe, but perhaps Nixon met him while he was in NGA, Vermont.

All the critters here in Battersea are sending out good healing vibes to Joe.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:ohno:( Donna, I'm only just seeing this, haven't been on all day.

Poor Joe! Nothing can be wrong with Joe - how can I put it, he's just... not allowed! It's against the rules. The greyhound whirled - um, I mean world - can't just stop, and it WILL if Joe T isn't reporting on it!!

I am thinking TONS of good thoughts for our friend :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

I hope he cooperates with the vet's instructions to rest...

Keep us posted!!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Just seeing this Donna. Glad Joe T is home and with a plan going forward. Somehow, even hard things seem easier if there's a plan.

We're sending all the white light and healing thoughts we can. Kisses for sweet Joe.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh, I just saw this too. Joe, we hope you feel better and better each day. Surely there is some important story you can investigate from the comfort of your home. Be sure and take it easy, and don't worry your Mom (and your many fans).

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest DylanGospel

Joe,

Gospel and Dylan nose that you will be fine. Our paws will be crossed until we hear that you are all right. So hurry up and get better- we need to pee soon. :)

I think Mudder might have met you last spring. Did you go to Sandy Paws?

Joe T seems to be getting better because he's yelping in pain more.....

Yes, I know that sounds funny but on Monday he was hardly moving today he's back to his shaking and jumping and leaping.

Obviously the neck is still painful but he's able to move about much better....

So we shall see by Friday

D.