Bridge Angels For September 2010

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in September 2010. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Daisey Mae, a little bitty Yorkie

Sunscreen Man

Bear

Chester

Kay

Wednesday

Tiger

Groucho, the beloved chow/greyhound cross

Carolina, the golden retriever pup

Blue

Truffles, the saluki

Ben

Gladys

Hana

Richard Woolfort, GT member name "Woolfy"

Holly

Andy

Missy B

Fuzzy

Frost

Romi

Annie

Dr David McGhee, a greyhound-loving veterinarian

Bobbi

Spike

Talca

Gabe

Bill Coulter, greyhound lover from Houston TX

Dodgem By Design

Lynch

Rose, the beautiful Borzoi

Angel

Baron

Murphee

Missy

Diana, the kitty

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ducky a good friend of mine who isn't on GT, lost her girl on Thursday to Osteo. Her name was Kay.

Also my good friends Kevin & Greg lost their brindle girl Wednesday to osteo after surgery. Her surgery was Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon just as they got to the vet to visit, she stopped breathing & died in their arms.

Edited by Heehoo

• 4 weeks later...

Last call for the September 2010 Bridge Angels. Please let me know of any addition or corrections.

Run free and without pain............................ :gh_run

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Please Ducky, would you add our friend Melissa's two pups. She lost both of her beloved boys Baron and Murphee within days of each other. Thanks

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest tammara

Thank you for doing this and including my Bear. It's hard to believe how long the list is for September :weep. My thoughts are with all the hounds and families.

Guest FreddyGirl

Thank you for remembering my precious Bobbi. Her absence leaves a huge hole in every room and an empty feeling deep within me. We all miss that special PITA girl more than I could ever imagine.

Hugs to fellow grieving families.

Doesn't even seem possible that my boy's name is on that list. Twice this week I went to the dog park and had someone ask me, "Where's your big guy?" It's so hard...

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)