Get Em Is Out Of Surgery For The 2Nd Time In 16 Days

Guest goofydog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goofydog

Hope he starts eating soon, but in the meantime Burpdogs will do!

His appetite returned to almost regular yesterday afternoon! Now he doesn't know why the Burps aren't offered first :lol He is being a champ about taking his meds and until last night he pretty much left the dressing alone. I knew that was too good to last so he is now in the dreaded cone almost constantly.

Today I felt comfortable enough to leave him for a half hour or so to run to the grocery then another bit so I could mow the yard. He was fine both times so I'm a little less hesitant to leave him so I can work tomorrow. I do have a pet sitter in the neighborhood that I will have check on him around lunch tomorrow to make sure all is well. Then the dressing comes off at 5PM tomorrow and we'll see where we are. I'm sure the cone will be continued until the stitches are ready to come out the following week.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Oh I'm glad he's eating again! He's handling everything like a trooper in my book. It has to feel odd having your head bandaged that way. Good boy Get Em!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee