Sunscreen Man

Forevermybabies

My beautiful boy is gone. The last of my greyhounds.

He came to live with us - and join his sister Angel (who died March 2009)in September 2002. Life for him was never quite the same without Festus (Jan 2009) and her, and I guess it was time for him to be with them at the Bridge.

Goodbye Sunscreen Man. Mommy loves you forever.

261191895.jpg

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. He was a handsome guy.grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Big hugs tami....so sorry for your loss..

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart sank a zillion miles when I saw his name. Tami, I'm so very sorry. I loved Sunscreen Man. He was such a gentle guy and I so enjoyed his visit several years ago. He'll be missed and both you and he will be in my thoughts for a long time. flowers_red.gif

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh Tami, I am so so sorry. :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)