Update- Rose Has Osteo

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for you. Many thoughts and prayers your way that you may enjoy the time that you have left together.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest budsmom

This is so unfair. I'm so glad she found you and her other rescuers so she can know what it's like to be loved and so she can get the love and care she deserves now. She is a beautiful girl and I hope you have a long time yet to love and spoil her.

Guest VaGreymom

I am so very sorry, she is so beautiful. I love that shot of her kissing you, so very sweet. Sending hugs, prayers and much needed strength as you follow this path.

I'm so sorry. I know how gutted you are. Too many of us do but we are all here for support!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Tenderhearts

Thank you for your kind words

20100320_41.jpg

Oh my! I got tears in my eyes seeing this picture! :cry1

I am so sorry for the DX, but am glad she is with someone who loves her so much!

I am so sorry for this devastating news...we're here for you.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:( Holding lovely Rose and all her people close in my thoughts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry to read your utterly crap news :(:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest mcsheltie

I am so sorry to hear this. Thank God she is now loved and treasured. I'm here if you need a shoulder.

I wish cancer would get cancer and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tennesseegrey

I'm so sorry about your Rose. My Rose had Osteosarcoma too. These Rosie girls are so easy to love and so hard to loose. You are very blessed to have her and she's so blessed to have you.

Joy