Think Good Thoughts For Miss Dot

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Amber's dog Miss Dot is being spayed this morning. Her spay got put on hold due to Velcro kitty needing an eye removed a few months ago due to advanced glaucoma.

Best guess is she's lab and possibly heeler mix (according to the vet). She's pretty well full grown now at 35 pounds.

She will be able to come home late this afternoon providing she does well post-op.

How's she doing?

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Tenderhearts

Miss Dotty-licious is home, and recuperating, well, sleeping a lot on the brand new queen-sized human bed Amber just bought yesterday. I've got the good pain meds on standby, and no doubt she will be back on her feet soon, probably sooner than should be given her prior energy level!

Sending a smooch to Miss Dit-Dot. :kiss2 She's a big girl now.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Tenderhearts

She's definitely feeling better this morning, albeit walking slowly and with great care. She did a big poo outside, which means everything is back in working order. :nod:D

She was also back into being a 'busy beaver' in the backyard, a hobby embraced by her, Miss Bug, and Sissy. I never have to trim the suckers off my trees. :youcrazy

However, when we all came back inside, she was in my bedroom and jumped up on my bed before I could even get there! :blink:

What's life without a few more grey hairs, I ask? :lol