Good Thoughts For Ms. Elsie Lou

I don't know how I missed this before, but I'm sending good thoughts for Elsie :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

blush.gif Sorry about no updates. I should know better. However my 19 year old son is driving me over the edge and I have not had more than 5.5 hours sleep in 2 nights.

Elsie- she did greyt and vet said that there were no blood vessels attached which makes her feel they are B-9 however, we take no chances and we sent it out for pathology.

She has 2 areas that have disolvable stitches and you would never know she had anything done to her. God bless this one, she is a real hoot and a half!

thank you so much for your kind thoughts. We never feel alone with the support you guys give.

blush.gif

xoxox

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Scritches to beautiful Elsie and hugs to you!

BTW, how's Beau doing? I think I saw you post somewhere that he's back on budesonide? How's that going?

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Scritches to beautiful Elsie and hugs to you!

BTW, how's Beau doing? I think I saw you post somewhere that he's back on budesonide? How's that going?

Beau is OK to ehh with the food- on budesonide every other day. Hoping to get him off the steroids but at least he is on a very low dose.

thanks for asking!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest kelli123

Loads and Loads of prayers from all of us ..Elsie you are Beautiful. We will all be thinking of you :angelwings:angelwings a couple Angel wings to take along with you wont hurt.

All good thoughts coming from here :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Yay for the positive update! Just seeing this and sending a TON of good thoughts for your Elsie :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck:goodluck although she won't need them I am sure. :) That girl really is something else! :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

That is a very encouraging update! :) Sending prayers and good luck wishes to adorable Mama Elsie.

:hope:clover

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France