Two Years

TheFullHouse

It doesn't seem like it's been two years already. It seems like just yesterday. She made it to her 10th birthday and 3 days later was ready to go. We miss you Emmy girl. Things just aren't the same around here without you chasing your basketball all over the yard. Love you baby girl.

4738DSC01566_1280_x_960_.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Energy11

Aw... She was a real cutie! I am sure you miss her.

She, my Bob, Energy, Dasher, and Max, are all playing at The Bridge, I am sure!

I "made" my late husband, Bob, "Keeper of The Rainbow Bridge." He was a kind, gentle man, of few words, and perfect for the job!

Sending you all our love! Dee and The Five

:cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest mcsheltie

It is odd that times flies by, until you start thinking about the love you have lost and then it seems like time has stood still.

Hugs to you on this day. I know exactly how it feels...

Guest PhillyPups

:bighug Sweet Emmy - :bighug

I know how much you miss her. Your first, the girl full of spunk who started it all - what a legacy Emmy has given you.

Run with the angels Sweet Emmy and tell my babies I love them and miss them.

Judy you know I think of how mmuch sweet Emmy enjoyed her pureed 10th birthday cake.

:bighug

I love that picture, Judy. Rest well, precious girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

There are certain hounds, special ones that pass through our lives, that simply leave an impression, a feeling, an imprint, of gentle and unconditional love. I never had the pleasure of meeting Emmy but grew to adore her through your stories and pictures Judy. Emmy was one of those special hounds that will stay with me as a wonderful memory in my heart just like she lives forever in yours. I know you miss her dearly.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

It's hard to believe it's been 2 years without her. Emmy will always hold a very special place in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Has it been 2 years already? :bighug

I love that picture of her too -- perfectly illustrates her zest for life.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

2 years? I honestly thought this was the one year. WOW.

We will never forget her.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project