Hellloooooo! :)

Guest PawPrint

Guest PawPrint

Just wanted to say hI!! Nikki here from Lafayette, LA! We have gooood cooking and really cute pups! hehehehehe Here to meet more animal lovers, heard this was a great forum to do so! :)

:wave Hello from Plano, Texas :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Hi and Welcome. We are sticklers for rules though...pics of the pups are mandatory :colgatecamera.gif

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest PawPrint

Awww :) warm welcome!! ((HUGS))

I'll be honest, I don't/can't own any greyhounds just yet. I have a recently divorced, hardluck story that I don't want to depress anyone!! LOL The only dog I was able to keep was my terrier mix... although I SWEAR she has greyhound in her somewhere.... I do volunteer for local shelters, and help Greyhound Pets of America to resize images and such for their web! Greyhounds are awesome!!! :) Do ya'll want to see zowie?... I know she's not a greyhound... but she's really cute! I'm thinking of getting a greyhound when I can settle down and stabilize myself a bit more... helping out with them has really made me appreciate the breed.

:wave Hi and Welcome from Apollo Beach Florida. Please post pics of Zowie....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest PawPrint

Hello from Michigan :wave:wave Zowie is Cute sorta does look a little houndish :neener

HI! :) hehehehehe yeah, i won't tell her you said that though... She's so spoiled and delicate.. HAH! *giggles* although between you and I I think she would pair up well with a Grey ;) She's like a mini-hound! LOL

She is Beautiful! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww... TY!! So are yours!! :) I'm gonna have to make a little sig tag of her...

hello from CO!

HiiiII!! :):bounce

Guest PawPrint

here's a video of her if ya'll are interested.. keep in mind she's 10! LOL

(ps: Disreguard the pile of clothes i should have been doing instead of filming.. LOL!!!)

Welcome from NJ! Zowie is adorable. I have a JRT so I have a soft spot for terriers, too!

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.