Yeah! My Joey Played

My Joe started playing today for the first time since his amputation. And he got right down to business too! It only took him 10 minutes to kill and disembowel his new stuffie. He's quite proud of himself. Now the poor stuffie is in the "stuffie hospital".

Jane

That is greyt news!!! Way to go Joey! :banana

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Yay Joey!!!!!yay.gif

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

He deserves a brand new stuffy to disembowel!

I am working on making him a "snake" that has a squeaker and stuffing in each segment. Also it needs to be long enough so he can whap himself in the head when he shakes it. I don't know why he loves that, but he does. We call it "whap factor".

Jane

Yay Joe!!! Been thinkiing about you both. The sorrow of a hospitalized stuffie is more than worth the joy it gave Joe to hospitalize it.

Yes Indeed!!!!!!!

I bet the sound of his heavy feet slamming on the floor was no different between 3 legs and 4. I can see him now.

A stuffie in the hospital is definitely worth every moment.

You go Joe!

He actually only tried to pounce on it once, then decided that it was too much effort. He spent the rest of the time squeaking it (and no I did not get one bit annoyed at the incessant squeak) until the squeaker died. Then it was time to puncture the poor animals belly and destuff it. All in all, a good night's work.

I am anxiously waiting for him to toss the stuffy, chase it with all legs going different directions, pouncing on it with a loud thud and repeating. This always makes me laugh. He is just SOOOOOO Clutzy!

Well, Joe, I think your Mom will be glad to forgive you for destroying that stuffie!

It's wonderful to see them returning to enjoying life and adjusting to being a tripod. Wait till he starts doing zoomies in the yard. :colgate

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown