Sebaceous Cyst Being Removed From Tania

Guest DoofBert

Guest DoofBert

Tania had a white pea sized lump on her hind leg. She must have scratched it and it began to bleed. Vet is removing it this morning. Should be uneventful, but always could use good thoughts when one of my pups is under the knife.

Thanks,

Edited by DoofBert

Good luck!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest DoofBert

Thanks for all the good thoughts....... the removal was uneventful.... while she was under, they also did a dental...... I can pick TAnia up around 4 pm......

TGIF

Edited by DoofBert

Guest HersheysMom

Thanks for all the good thoughts....... the removal was uneventful.... while she was under, they also did a dental...... I can pick TAnia up around 4 pm......

TGIF

Greyt news!

Guest FullMetalFrank

Good deal. I am glad to hear they also did a dental, I am a big fan of getting more bang for your buck if they have to be anesthetized. Chels had a sebaceous cyst that we were going to have removed should she need to go under for something else; but it ended up draining a bit on its own, and then I helped it along the rest of the way ;) and it decided to never come back, yay!!!

Edited by FullMetalFrank

Guest DoofBert

Our Tania is fine today... except she's sporting a no bite collar for a few days till her stitch comes out. She had a play date with her BFF Lulu this afternoon. Right now, all hounds and daddieman are napping.

I am so blessed to have a good vet (with emergency hours) that's 7 minutes away!