Petflow.com ... We Love It!

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Hi All!!

I just went on this site to move up my shipping date (*easy to do)!, and noticed they are offering "Free Shipping for Life," if you sign up today.

We live far from any "decent" place to buy quality food and treats, and Petfood Direct was killing us in shipping costs. This is a Godsend for us!

Just wanted to share with all of you!

Happy shopping! Dee and The Five

Edited by Energy11

Hi All!

I just added treats to my automatic delivery from Petflow.com, and noticed the deadline for "free shipping for life," is tomorrow, Aug. 20th, so if any of you are interested in getting in on reasonably priced food and treats, with FREE SHIPPING, act fast!

For me, this is WONDERFUL, because Petfood Direct was killing us on shipping, and Petflow.com's prices are actually a tiny bit lower.

Good luck and happy shopping!

How much do you have to spend to qualify for the free shipping offer?

Lynn

Missing Pepper,Magic,Kahlua, Hobbit Ziggy Jasper and Bella

Thanks for the reminder! I meant to look at this when it was posted before.

Unfortunately, they are 7 to 10 dollars a bag higher than I'm paying for TOTW locally, depending on which supplier I use. I would love nothing more than to have it delivered, but they aren't competitive on that one.

This is great for those who have to drive 40 or 50 miles to get a specific brand though - the cost probably evens out when you factor in fuel and time.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest Energy11

Hi All!

I just added treats to my automatic delivery from Petflow.com, and noticed the deadline for "free shipping for life," is tomorrow, Aug. 20th, so if any of you are interested in getting in on reasonably priced food and treats, with FREE SHIPPING, act fast!

For me, this is WONDERFUL, because Petfood Direct was killing us on shipping, and Petflow.com's prices are actually a tiny bit lower.

Good luck and happy shopping!

How much do you have to spend to qualify for the free shipping offer?

I believe it is $60. With FIVE dogs, kibble, canned and treats, no problem here! ")

I love this program,,, been on it for while,,, beats,,, driving, dragging it off the shelf,, into cart,, out of cart on the check out,,, off of check out into cart,,, out of cart into SUV,,, out of SUV into house,,,, then to storage area,, :blink: , comes right to my door FREE love it,,, love it,,,, love it :)

Guest Energy11

I love this program,,, been on it for while,,, beats,,, driving, dragging it off the shelf,, into cart,, out of cart on the check out,,, off of check out into cart,,, out of cart into SUV,,, out of SUV into house,,,, then to storage area,, blink.gif , comes right to my door FREE love it,,, love it,,,, love it smile.gif

I love it, too! No Costco nearby here, so I wouldn't save a cent by driving there, gas, etc., etc., ... AND, I could get the foods I use about 20 miles from here, but again, it is the same price to have it delivered here :-))

Yep! and why is it when I open the last bag,,, I'm always going to stop and pick up a few more when I'm out,,, and always forget,,,,, then have to make a special trip to get it and like Engery11 I live in a place where I have to drive 30 miles one way to get it. This program is so easy to change delivery dates or even brands if you want,, I have told every one in my area about this program... love it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Energy11

Got my first Petflow.com delivery today! Took ONLY two days, and everything I needed. Our kibble (2) bags, 24 cans of food, and treats!

These people are EXCELLENT to work with, and are VERY accommodating!!! They will work with you to change delivery dates, orders, etc. AND, they get back to your emails in the same day! They even have a live chat!

I RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY!

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, they are 7 to 10 dollars a bag higher than I'm paying for TOTW locally, depending on which supplier I use. I would love nothing more than to have it delivered, but they aren't competitive on that one.

Ditto on this - I would LOVE to have my food driven to my door, and the petflow site and people seem like a great setup, but I just can't justify that extra ten bucks per bag to myself. Le sigh!

Guest Energy11

i

Ditto on this - I would LOVE to have my food driven to my door, and the petflow site and people seem like a great setup, but I just can't justify that extra ten bucks per bag to myself. Le sigh!

Oh, I understand! I WISH I could get my Canidae and Chicken Soup locally, but I can't. The nearest feed store says they can order it, but THEY are almost the same price as Petflow, and by the time I pay for gas, well ... Petflow is the same.

"We'ens" in the rural areas have little choice :( So, thank God for Petflow. Petfood Direct's shipping was KILLING me!

Guest Profgumby

I can certainly see the benefit to Petflow's program for those who have to drive any real distance to get good pet food! And if you have ever tried to order from anyone's site, you know shipping is a killer!

That being said, the food we are most likely going back to is over 10 dollars a bag more than our local shop, and that is 7 blocks away. If it was maybe 2 or 3 dollars a bag more, I would do it! (I'm lazy and lugging the bags around is not something I run to do.)So for us....

Great idea, but definitely not for everyone or maybe not for every brand?

Edited by Profgumby