Best Pet Health, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil

i was looking thru the pet supply dept. at costco on line and noticed the best pet health wild alaskan salmon oil, 2x 32oz for a wopping $32.99!!! :eek

i have succesfully used the lakse kronch salmon oil for years. i currently pay $55+ or - for 88oz. of LK OIL, this looks like a bargain....if it's as good and if it works. i know, if it's not broke- don't fix it, but the savings are substancial. so, if anyone out there uses this product please share your comments.

I used that Salmon oil and do order it from Costco. One time they had it in the store. Opie has a beautiful coat, the vet always comments on his fur, and he even has a very fuzzy butt!

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

• 4 months later...

I just saw this product on the Costco website and ordered it this morning. Not only does the Salmon Oil help with coat and overall health, it helps my picky eater Gizzy feel enthusiasm for her food!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

How much do you give your dog and how many times per day? One of my dog's has some arthritis that is really beginning to affect his mobility. He is already on fish oil, but I understand that salmon oil is better.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I won a bottle of salmon oil in an auction and it came in a pump bottle. I am just going to reuse that bottle as it was really easy to dispense. Probably a couple of teaspoons or so?

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

A friend (neylasmom) sent me a bottle of salmon oil for Ivy and she loved it! It helped her get excited about food. Actually, all the dogs in the house get so excited when they see me get the oil out :)

Edited by kamsmom

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.