Another Seizure For Ez

At 2:30 am EZ seized again this time it was only 6 weeks since the last one. This was another mild one and lasted about 1 1/2 minutes - woke me up so I am estimating. Took him about 5 minutes to get up after the seizure and about 5 minutes of confusion had to go potty and pooped and peed. I dosed him with his phenobarbital when he came back in the house (I was outside the whole time with him). took his bed cover down to the basement to put in the washer, he followed me down. When I came back up he did not want to follow me but after some coaxing he did come up. Got him back upstairs and took about 5 minutes for him to lay down and slept until 6:30 am and I had to call him downstairs at 6:45 - he gets his morning meds at 7 am, evening med at 7 pm. Right now he is sleeping but seems okay

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Thank you it is just another set back will be calling his vets one today the other tomorrow. I was hoping to get the bells packed for shipping today but I am a zombie right now so I might have to put it off until tomorrow or Wednesday - so far I have 8 groups on my list

yes so do I don't know how much more either one of us can handle. I am like a zombie right now and was going to get the bells ready for shipping to the groups but I think it will have to wait