Tuna

Sorcha

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was such a beautiful girl & it's wonderful you were able to share so many years together. Godspeed Tuna! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for your loss of Tuna. It's very clear from your tribute the two of you had a special relationship. flowers_red.gif

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Sarah, I'm sorry to hear about Tuna. :(

Oh, what a lovely, touching tribute to a very special dog, and a life well lived. When you have shared so much for so long, it truly feels like a part of your life has ended with her loss. During the changes, the many homes, she found her home with you, and you were each other's constants.

So many thoughts were with you on her final day, and many are sharing your sadness now.

I'm so sorry you lost your Tuna, your precious senior queen.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest LeanneSchatz

I am so sorry for the loss of your Tuna. What a lucky girl she was, you gave her all she wanted. May you find some comfort in all the wonderful memories you have shared.

:angelwings

:gh_run

:angelwings

Guest FullMetalFrank

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. Tuna was a grand old 'dame, and she will be sorely missed. I have always loved the pics of her in the sandbox; such a lucky gal to have been so well-loved for so many years. Godspeed, Tuna...

Guest Mom2Shiloh

My daughter just pointed out to me that Tuna was Callie's (Leecadia's) half sister .... she was 2 years younger than Tuna and only got to be in a home for 10 months--- but when I look at their faces, I can really see a resemblance. Once again.. so sorry for her loss -- yet so glad that you had all those beautiful years with her.