Misty, 10/12/1997-08/10/2010

mom2zeus

Please extend my condolences to Patricia. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Adrianne

How awful for your sister to be doing something so routine with Misty and have that happen. I know how frightening it is. My most sincere condolences to her for the loss of her beautiful girl.

Yesterday my SIL Patricia had to let her greyhound Misty go to the bridge. When they were going out for their morning walk Misty's leg broke. We got her to the vet and x-rays showed cancer. At almost 13 she wasn't a good candidate for amputation so we let her go to be pain free. Misty wasn't a very good racer, only 8 races. She would have rather played then run. So she retired to her second job, being a mommy. She was a very good mom but retired from that in 2006. She then came home to Patricia to be the perfect dog :angel She was stubborn and would stomp her feet if she didn't get her way. Not a common thing since anything she wanted she got. Including lobster tail. ::) . She's been Patricia and the household kitty's protector. She accepted Dakota, an alaskan malamute, into her pack just 2 weeks ago. Every chance Dakota got she would clean Misty's face. We know now there was a reason Dakota just showed up in the neighborhood. It was to help Patricia get through losing her baby girl. We'll all miss sweet Misty but she's pain free now and running like a puppy again.

Misty with her son the day he came into the kennel on a haul. Yes that big boy is her son. :o

100_1507.jpg

100_1287.jpg

When she first came home

MistyYard.jpg

morninginthepool-04.jpg

MistyandPatricia.jpg

Waiting for Suzy to reactt

backofvan.jpg

Misty (Memory Mystery) 10/12/1997-08/10/2010

100_1141.jpg

plz tell patricia i am so sorry. misty was such a pretty ole gal. god speed sweet girl

Praying for all the missing greys!

Please convey my condolences to Patricia. Godspeed, Misty.flowers_red.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest how888

OH No... I am so so sorry.... :cry1 Soar high with the angels beautiful sweet Misty.You were so loved and will never be forgotten.. Find Nike and send us some signs from over that beautiful rainbow bridge...Nike will take such good care of you until we all meet again one day.... :gh_run