Apollo

Guest bigorangedog

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very Sorry... :grouphug Your tribute is Beautiful and he did fight hard! I was just watching his video again, he was a true Inspiration! :bighug

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Apollo :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I am so sad and sorry to read your post. Take comfort in knowing that Apollo is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Jen, that is wonderful tribute to a wonderful pup. I am so very sorry you did not have more time with him, you both deserved to.

To a brave, beautiful boy. May you be running free, healthy again and knowing you were loved by a very special family.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest mcsheltie

You are an incredible lady and it was only right that this incredible dog found his way to you. The special love you two shared will last forever. Hugs!

I'm so sorry. Your tribute was awesome...he was special and those always hit me the hardest. Rest well, sweet boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Jen, I don't know how you do it. Your tribute to Apollo is more than touching in view of all that you two went through in such a short time and what you have experienced lately. Apollo knew you loved him unconditionally because he showed you that special side of his personality. Thank you for sharing him with us. Godspeed Apollo.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your precious gentleman. Though your time together was short, your love for each other was infinite. Run free, most beloved boy.

Guest budsmom

Jen, I am so sorry. weep.gifweep.gif

Please never, ever doubt your decision, it was made from love and Apollo knows that. Nobody could have loved him more or cared for him better than you did. Your love for these amazing dogs is incredible and it comes through every time you talk about them, and it gives them the strength they need to battle that awful disease they way they do. grouphug.gif

Guest dwolfe711

Jen - we both had our sweet Apollo's in our lives for way too short of a time - we are so sorry for your loss - he was so very lucky to have found his forever home with your family -

Guest how888

Oh no. :cry1 Nike was there to meet and greet Apollo I'm sure.. Soar high with the angels sweetie, somewhere over the rainbow.... You will never be forgotten.. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry!grouphug.gif You've been through so much.

You were there for Apollo, you gave him love and kindness and showed him what a family is all about. I am so sorry he couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed Sweetheartflowers_red.gif

Guest Adrianne

I've been following this on FB, and it broke my heart when you posted that it was time. I cried for that sweet boy. I'm so so sorry for the loss, but please take comfort in the knowledge that you were a wonderful Mama to him.