If You Could Crank Up The Prayer Machine One More Time...

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Now that Randy is home with clean teeth and good stuff to keep the pain at bay, Ku'a is going in at 8 tomorrow morning for her spay. She will stay overnight, and I will pick her up Wednesday morning. I'm going to miss my little face-cleaner in bed tomorrow night! I also posted a couple new pictures of her in OT for anyone interested. :)

Guest Tenderhearts

Dropped my baby girl off, and took her blanket for her to lay on. If she does well enough, she may be able to come home late this afternoon. :)

Randy is moving around much better this morning. He lost 4 molars yesterday. The vet said she couldn't believe he had any appetite last night. That's my boy!

He was feeling well enough to grab one of his soft stuffies when I got back from dropping Ku'a off, which I was amazed considering the dental yesterday. That's his way of telling me he's happy to see me. :inlove:wub:

Ku'a, sweetie--Auntee Patsee here . . . . you'll do just fine. Give your mom a reassuring lick when you see her next cuz she's been worrying.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Sending prayers for sweet Ku'a!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest eaglflyt

I'm praying that she has a safe and successful surgery and a very quick recovery. I know how hard it is when your pup is having anesthesia and surgery, so BIG hugs for you! :grouphug

Guest Tenderhearts

Ku'a is home, and she walked out into the waiting room on her own while I was paying my bill. There were a lot of people there, and they all thought she was so cute.

She decided to settle on the comforter in Randy's crate, so I gave her a pain pill in peanut butter, and I imagine she will be off to dreamland soon.

I'll be glad when she's feeling better. It's hard to see them in any discomfort at all!

Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes.

Guest eaglflyt

I'm so glad she's home and doing well. I hope she has a very speedy and uneventful recovery. Now, just to keep her from licking at her stitches. ;) Hugs to you both!

Ku'a kiss1.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead