New From New England

Guest essieandco40

Guest essieandco40

We heard about Greytalk through a friend who had a grey and she thought we'd enjoy it. We lost our grey a couple years ago and because of our ages and health issues, we don't want to get another. We decided to live vicariously through this site, and enjoy all the greys from all over the world.

Hi, and welcome to GT! :welcome2

I am very sorry for your loss.

I think you will love this site. There are great pictures, great stories, and great people here.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from Maine! :welcome2

I'm sorry you lost your grey two years ago :( I hope you enjoy this site!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Welcome from RI!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hi! Welcome from Maryland! I too live vicariously through this site - AND I go to greyhound events to get my massive grey-fixes!! I lost my Cody girl 5 & 1/2 years ago and have not gotten another... yet! I have 2 cats who entertain me at the moment.

Beware! GT can be very very addictive! :rolleyes::lol

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Sorry to hear of your loss. Welcome from New Hampshire, you have come to a greyt site to live vicariously :)

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

• 5 weeks later...
Guest fastdogs

Howdy from a fellow New Englander.

Here's a couple of links to two local groups if you want a close encounter of the grey kind.

GA

TBH

Edited by fastdogs