Informal Study Of Greyhound Cancer

Guest handpicked

Guest Categrey

Hello, friends!! I am a veterinarian who is owned by 10 retired greyhounds and am owned by 8 greyhound cancer angels. For anyone that has had a greyhound with cancer, could you please email me the racing name of your grey and what type of cancer he/she was diagnosed with. I am compiling this for my own benefit and if I can help others with this information I will! Thanks in advance!!

We just recently lost our beloved "Pilot"(Packer Backer) to Osteosarcoma. He was only 5 years old and we had only had him since December.Had come off the track the last part of November after performing in 95 races.He was our first grey but definitely not our last as we have discovered what unique and delightful animals these greys are. Hope this information is helpful.

email sent Shelley.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest handpicked

Are you just interested in US greyhounds, or other countries too?

Any, as long as I can access their bloodlines on greyhound data. Thanks!!

Please keep the information coming, I really appreciate your time!! Hugs to the hounds!!