Pearl

MP_the4pack

Pearl,

Has it been 6 months already?

Has it only been 6 months?

When you left me in February I was upset that I wasn't crying for you. It felt like you had been gone for years already. But you were my heart and soul, how could that be?

I've come to the conclusion it was because I was numb. In shock. Because now I find I'm crying daily. I seem to miss you more and more.

I miss playing fetch.

I miss playing yoo-hoo (hide and go seek)

I miss having you sleep with me in bed.

I miss you snuggling with me on the sofa

I miss your Elvis smile.

I miss your high pitched squeal of delight when I came home.

I miss your happy face. You so enjoyed life.

I miss so much about you.

Most of all I miss your hug.

pearlsofa-1.jpg

Snuggling with my friend Ruby2sday

PearlandYvonne.jpg

Pearlhug.jpg

Momma misses you so much.

Mary Pat, Pearl was special girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

MP, I know how hard it is. Remember that missing someone is a way of keeping them with us, even when they're not. grouphug.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest ss556

MaryPat, Pearl was so lucky to have you and you to have her! You have the best pictures of the two of you. I'm sure she is running free and watching over you. Hugs:)

{{{{{{{{{{Pearl's momma}}}}}}}}}} Rest well, precious Pearl-girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.