2 Years Miz Foxy

HopeForHounds

2 Years ago August 5th I said goodbye to my heart. Our wonderful, bossy, diva princess left this earth.

When Foxy first came into my life I knew little about greyhounds, and since we'd had dogs for a number of years I really didn't think it mattered. Oh, it mattered! lol.gif

diva004.jpg0910531.jpg

First we took her to PetsMart to see the others and before we knew it we were doing Meet and Greets. lol.gif

Then, we went to a play group and pretty soon every Saturday night was Foxy's night. I don't remember taking my kids to that many play events. rolleyes.gif

Then, the unthinkable, Foxy was diagnosed with cancer. I searched the internet and ended up here on GreyTalk. And here I stayed.

Then, I started Hope for Hounds. Surviving a year, we knew how incredibly lucky we were.

Much of what happens in my life now is a result of Foxy having been in my life.

Without her I wouldn't have Jake, or Jet or even Peanut. I wouldn't know my wonderful greyhound family. I owe her so much for making me a better person.

I was telling someone lately a Miz Foxy story, and there are so many, and realized that I mostly think of her in happy terms. That's a good place to be.

Happy Bridge Day my beautiful, strong willed, shoe collecting, butterfly ballerina girl. I miss you!

SandyPaws136.jpg

Picture057.jpg

foxyandjet005.jpg

DSCF4355.jpg

DSCF3459.jpg

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

The "anniversaries" are the hardest, aren't they. She was definitely your special girl.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

:bighug to you.

Foxy was one FOXY LADY that's for sure.

Miss Foxy, play well with your sister today, I cannot think of one without the other, and now I am a teary-eyed better person for having had them in my life.

Foxy will always be forever in many of our hearts.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She left some big shoes, didn't she, in more ways than one :lol:wub: . I'm glad the stories coming to you are mostly happy ones now. Rest well, lovely Foxy girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest TheDoggfather

Good Lord how time flies... just goes to show what indelible of an impression each and every one of these souls leaves on us.

Have a great day, Miz Foxy!!

And to you, Janet... think of all the good things your girl opened up for you. Focus on that ;)

Your Auntie Cara still thinks of you often, beautiful girl...

One of my favourite memories of the incomparable Miz Foxy..

ottawa_may2008_106.jpg

One of my favourites too Cara Lea. I almost posted this one too. She sure did love you and her Auntie Sue.

bighug.gif to you.

Foxy was one FOXY LADY that's for sure.

Miss Foxy, play well with your sister today, I cannot think of one without the other, and now I am a teary-eyed better person for having had them in my life.

Thanks Pat, you know as often as I think of Foxy it's always followed by "I wonder what the Queen is doing?" :bighug back at you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Janet,

I wish I would have met Mis Foxy. She was a beautiful girl.

Kyle

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.