Pharoah - 6/15/03

Spotsylott

Guest mygracefulpooch

That was a hard one for me to read.

Pharoah, you rest sweet one and please tell my Grace that her momma misses her.

Guest greymama

We are so sorry for your loss. What a nice tribute to Pharoah. We lost our sweet Flame recently to osteosarcoma (6 years old). Flame will keep Pharoah safe. That was his nature. Many hugs for you during this very sad time.

Although Pharoah has gone to the bridge, it is nice toknow that somehow he planned for the future....somehow....he knew. i am sure of it. Pat L, when given Pharoah's poor prognosis, had contaced GHF of NJ to start looking for a dog for her. She wanted it placed in our prison program and was prepared to pay for its room and board until Pharoah left for the bridge. She didn't want to have more than a week or two with only one dog and a memory of her other black boy. Pharoah beat the odds and lasted well past the two months given to him....while the new greyhound was in training. Pat will be picking up her new forever friend "Beggar" well within the two weeks she wished for. I really think Pharoah hung in there until he knew Beggar was ready to come to Pat. Here is wishing Pat all the h :) appiness and :) healing these sweet dogs can bring them.