Hi From Central Ny State

Guest JackandMolly

Guest JackandMolly

Well, thought it was about time we told a little about ourselves. My husband and I adopted our first grey in 2004, his name was Okie. He was a big boy, around 90# give or take. To make a long story short, because of space, he died Memorial Day a year ago. He had a brain leison that the vet said had probably been growing for a long time, no symptoms, just all of a sudden he developed really bad problems. She took care of him when he came up here from Fla. She said he could have surgery at Cornell, but no guarantees on the outcome. She didn't offer much hope. So that afternoon with both of us holding him, he went to sleep with the vet, my husband and I in tears. We came home with a leash, a collar and broken hearts to an empty house.

Three months later, we adopted Miss Molly. Actually Jack was with her, but because of space, and medical condition I was dealing with, we had to turn him back to our Grey Group. (They found him a terrific home.)

Molly shakes hands, sits pretty a lot of the time and just loves people. She thinks all humans were put on this earth to love her, and everyone does. :) She has quite the personality. We love her so much and have so much fun with her, she makes the house happy again.

My name is Judy, and my better half is Arby, better known as Rob. We have 2 children, 5 grandchildren and we enjoy Greytalk, for the most part.

Guest JackandMolly

Hi Che mar Cody, I think it's going to be awhile before we can post pictures, the computer is not cooperating, don't know if it's on it's way out or not.

As soon as we can....I'm the computer illiterate in the family, so it's up to DH, DD, and a cooperative older computer.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! Molly sounds wonderful! But where's the pics??

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross