Mylie (Distinct Style)

RhodyGreys

:f_red So sorry that you had to let your sweet Mylie go. Dogs do not measure time. They only know the moments they spend with us and the love we give them. Thank you for being one of the special people who understand that it's about the moment. She knew she was loved. God speed Mylie. We will all meet some day at the bridge.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your beautiful girl. Thank you for taking her in and loving her. I wish you could have had more time together. Run free sweet Mylie :angelwings:gh_run

So very sorry for this most difficult loss, Meri. :grouphug:cry1 Your sweet girl is running like the wind with the angels, now... freed from a broken body and forever in your heart. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest PhillyPups

Meri,

I am so sorry for your loss. The length of time is measured in seconds and minutes in their hearts and you gave her so many in your home filled with love. Such a hard gift you gave your sweet beautiful little girl - you took her pain and will carry it in your heart forever.

Run with the angels sweet Mylie, you are with the very very best.~

Meri, you are your Mother's daughter and that is a good thing. :bighug

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys
her body was broken, but her spirit was strong.

These are the hardest choices we have to make. But we make them in love and caring for those that we share our life with.

Doesn't make it any easier and no words can.

But I do want to let you know that you are not alone in your hurt and pain. Many others here have walked in your shoes, and it hurts like hell.

I'm so sorry

GOD SPEED Mylie :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

It is so clear how very much you loved Mylie. I'm sure she returned that love a thousand times over. I'm so sorry she couldn't stay longer in your

loving care. My heart is broken for you. Godspeed Mylie.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

She is running without pain...You go girl!

Sometimes they have such strong desires to stay with us, they can put aside the pain, at least for a while. Obviously her spirit and will was like that. Don't allow her joy of life to confuse you into thinking you could have waited.. She sounds like the kind of dog that would ALWAYS have fought to the last ounce of her strength to be by your side and show you her appreciation for all the love you gave her.

And she did.

...And she will always be in your heart.

You did what you had to do.. you were brave and you were loving. No regrets.

Absolutely........................................................................................flowers_red.gifrungrey.gifflowers_red.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

You gave Mylie the two most precious gifts we can give them... a loving home and an end with dignity. Run free Mylie.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

I'm so sorry, Meri. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

She was such a lovely girl and you gave her such a gift when you brought her home. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

My heart is breaking for you. You've been an angel for so many hounds who needed you, and the pain of so many losses must be overwhelming.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Mylie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:cry1 Bless you for giving her a loving when when you knew she didn't have long. What a gift you gave her and what a gift she gave you. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown