Martin

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest barkdogs

Holly thank you for giving him such wonderful care and for making him feel happy and safe. I am so sorry--words just don't do t here.

Guest Annie

Words cannot express the pain and sadness I feel. The story of these innocent creatures and hell they experienced, is too tragic.

Holly, Bless You for loving Martin so fully. The joy in his eyes tells me he knew he was home.

GODSPEED SWEET MARTIN, you are deeply loved and will be forever remembered. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest KansasGrey

Holly,

Thank you for making him so happy. He was beautiful and those eyes just made me cry. Run free sweet boy!

Jan

Candle link Candle lit for all the new angels.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest MonsterMomma

Holly, thank you for showing Martin that humans are capable of love...even though we risk our hearts getting broken.

Run free, beautiful boy.

Guest ScottandTara
:f_red:f_red I'm sorry to hear of his passing.... i'm glad he got the chance of feeling loved as I seen on facebook that Bully and Nelson really liked him

Im so sorry Holly. :weep :weep :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Holly you know in your heart Martin knew he was home...........

He left this Earth knowing love and compassion :weep

:brokenheart

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Ohiogreymom

Holly, I'm so very sorry your beautiful boy has gone to the bridge, :weep but I'm so very happy he was with you, and found SO much love in his last days. :grouphug I'm sure your loving words are what he took with him. :heart Run free sweetheart, :kiss2 and please let your mama (Holly) know that you'll be ok now! f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow Darlene

37667_1153778901464_1737423271_299991_2009220_n.jpg

39159_1157147465676_1737423271_307496_7774192_n.jpg

I keep coming back to these pictures and crying today. It is so unfair that this beautiful boy lost his life at the cruel hands of a vile human being. :angryfire

I am thankful that his last days were spent knowing what it was to be loved, cared for, and in a forever home. :weep :weep

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Holly.. :grouphug I can't even put in to words what I am thinking. But know that Martin KNEW he was home, we all have seen the picture of him smiling. You showed him love, so much love....he will live on in your memories of him...

Run free beautiful boy, be with the angels now, they will show you the way..

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest LindsaySF

Thank you for taking such good care of him Holly. You can tell from the pictures that he was happy with you. RIP Martin. :(:(

Handsome Martin, you were loved by many people. There is a star in the heavens, shining brightly, named Martin.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds